Cuisine of tradition and innovation
Research on traditional recipes, local management products, current techniques and use of herbs an original orchard. It is the philosophy of Lu.
Lucero Soto, heiress, supporter and protagonist of culinary phenomenon developed in Michoacan. The chef, the presence of a new generation of family crystallized flavors in dishes that take a turn as set with great respect and imagination.
Local fair trade producers and cooks traditional recipes are fundamental to the design of the plates, which protect Michoacan identity and wealth in the game. The edge is its distinctive and each change is observed in the menu, not only dishes, but also wine, where Parras and Ensenada charge a special place, as well as mixtures, and desserts that are not afraid to combine flavors.
- Mexican wines Cava
- Custom coordination groups
- Menu suggestions for events
- Lodging options with food and drink
- Online Sales Lu to take home
- Tasting menu specializing in local produce
- Valet Parking
- Hours Sunday to Thursday from 7:30 to 22:00 hrs. / Friday and Saturday from 7:30 to 23:00 hrs.
RESERVATION | CONTACT
01 800 450 21 00
Tel +52 (443) 313 13 28
Find us on facebook